REMOVE BANDAGE IN 4-6 HOURS.
DO NOT RE-BANDAGE.
WASH TATTOO WITH AN UNSCENTED ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP TWICE DAILY AND AS NEEDED.
USE A SMALL AMOUNT OF UNSCENTED LOTION ABOUT TWO OR THREE DAYS AFTER GETTING TATTOOED OR AS SKIN BECOMES DRY.
DO NOT SOAK TATTOO!
NO SWIMMING, BATHS OR HOT-TUB TIME MACHINES.
DO NOT ALLOW DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR USE TANNING BEDS.
DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH!
Tattoos will peal during healing and lightly scab; this is NORMAL, folks.
1. Leave bandage on for 5 days
2. DO NOT GO SWIMMING OR TAKE BATH while bandage is on.
3. Bandage is waterproof and you CAN shower without removing.
4. DO NOT PUNCTURE BANDAGE!
5. If bandage leaks or seeps or seal is broken remove bandage immediately and clean with hot soapy water and pat dry with paper towel. DO NOT RE-BANDAGE!
6. To remove bandage, gently peel away from skin (in the shower works best) and make sure entire bandage is removed from the body.
7. After you remove bandage wash tattoo with hot soapy (anti-bacterial soap) water and pat dry with paper towel.
8. Once you remove bandage DO NOT RE-BANDAGE!
9. Apply small amount of plain, unscented hand lotion 2-3 times a day for the next 2 weeks.
10. DO NOT expose to sunlight for two weeks!
If you have any questions PLEASE CALL SHOP: 312-455-8288
IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR TATTOO IS INFECTED, CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.